ME&A was a prime contractor to USAID under the multi-year Integrated Water and Coastal Resources Management (IWCRM) Indefinite Quantity Contract (IQC) EPP-I-00-05-00010-00 from 2005 until 2014 when the contract ended.
Known as the Water II IQC, this task order mechanism was used by USAID missions, regional bureaus and USAID’s Washington-based offices to access technical expertise and field support for all aspects of integrated water and coastal resources management.
For nearly a decade, the WATER II IQC played a crucial part in delivering high-quality services supporting USAID Mission activities in the area of integrated water resources and coastal management.
The ME&A Team used both Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee and Firm-Fixed-Price task orders to implement programs, drawing on its specialized staff located at over 120 locations and USAID project offices of our ME&A Water II Team members worldwide.
The ME&A Team has successfully implemented the following projects under WATER II:
- Armenia Clean Energy & Water Program (2011 – 2015)
- Water Sector Communications and Knowledge Management (WS/CKM) Program (2011 – 2014)
- Mid-Term Performance Evaluation of USAID/Africa Sustainable Water and Sanitation in Africa (SUWASA) Project (2013)
- Tajikistan Safe Drinking Water Project (TSDWP) (2009 – 2012)
- Technical Assistance with Water Supply and Sanitation Infrastructure (2010 – 2012)
- Lebanon Water and Wastewater Sector Assessment (2010 – 2011)
- Water Tracking, Estimating & Reporting Support (WaTERS) Program (2006 -2011)
- Water User Association Support Program Assessment and New Project Design (2010)
- Independent Progress Review of the Pakistan Safe Drinking Water and Hygiene Promotion Project (2009)
- Morocco SIWM Evaluation (2008)
- Indonesia, Evaluation of the Environmental Services Project (ESP) (2007 -2008)